Skip To Content
    Return to Previous Page

    13946 Fm 536

    Pleasanton, TX 78064
    • $423,000
    • STATUS: Active Option
    • ON SITE: 120 days
    • MLS #: 1484794
    Under Contract
    UPDATED: 35 min ago
    $423,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 45.95
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Farm
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:
    School District:

    Description

    This beautiful 45 acres is a manageable size for a herd of cattle, a small hunting place or to build your dream home. Several suitable home sites, one right in the middle of the property that sits high on the hill with beautiful 360 degree views. The property is fenced and cross fenced. Electricity and a working water well are in place. The water well has 1 and 2 inch pipes run throughout the property. The stock tank is can be fed by natural run off during wet weather OR water can be pumped in from the well. The brush coverage is about 40% of the property providing an ideal habitat for wildlife. Owner has seen deer, hogs, turkey, quail and dove. The remaining 60% is a mixture of clear land and young regrowth. Dont miss out on this amazing, PEACEFUL piece of land.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2021 San Antonio Board of REALTORS® All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Mullen Group | RE/MAX Access. Last updated 2021-01-21T09:32:33.37.
    www.findurwayhome.com/homes/110264980
    Print Image

    13946 Fm 536 Pleasanton, TX 78064

    • Price: $423,000
    • Status: Active Option
    • Updated: 35 min ago
    • MLS #: 1484794
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    45.95
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    Pleasanton
    County:
    Wilson
    Area:
    Pleasanton
    Elementary School:
    Floresville
    Middle School:
    Floresville
    High School:
    Floresville
    School District:
    Floresville Isd
    Property Description
    This beautiful 45 acres is a manageable size for a herd of cattle, a small hunting place or to build your dream home. Several suitable home sites, one right in the middle of the property that sits high on the hill with beautiful 360 degree views. The property is fenced and cross fenced. Electricity and a working water well are in place. The water well has 1 and 2 inch pipes run throughout the property. The stock tank is can be fed by natural run off during wet weather OR water can be pumped in from the well. The brush coverage is about 40% of the property providing an ideal habitat for wildlife. Owner has seen deer, hogs, turkey, quail and dove. The remaining 60% is a mixture of clear land and young regrowth. Dont miss out on this amazing, PEACEFUL piece of land.
    Exterior Features

    Barn Stalls 0 Compass Point From SA Se Distance From SA 25-50 Mi From Downtown Irrigation Wells None Road Frontage StatePaved Terrain LevelGentle/Slope

    Property Features

    Agric Yes Available With Lease No City Tax 0 County Tax 21.63 Disabled No Documents Available Not Applicable/None Homestead No Mineral Owned By Seller 0 Mineral Rights Negotiable Other Tax 15.18 Present Use ResidentialRanchRecreationalBeef CattleGrazingHorse FarmHunting Proposed Terms CashConventionalTexas Vets Restrictions Call Broker School Tax 59.55 Sewer None Source Sq Ft Appsl Dist Total Tax 96.36 Type Farm/Ranch Utilities Available ElectricityWater Utilities On Site ElectricityWater Value Impr 0 Water Wet Weather CreekSmall Tanks

    Listing provided courtesy of Sara Campbell of Dowdy Real Estate, Llc.


    © 2021 San Antonio Board of REALTORS® All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Mullen Group | RE/MAX Access. Last updated 2021-01-21T09:32:33.37.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sabor/orig_boomver_1_1484794-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sabor/orig_boomver_1_1484794-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sabor/orig_boomver_1_1484794-2.jpg
    Logo
    The Mullen Group | RE/MAX Access
    19115 FM 2252 STE 15
    Garden Ridge TX, 78266